Monday 15 August 2011

MA TUJHE SALAM.- HAPPY 65 TH INDEPENDENCE DAY


I’m proud to be an Indian                        MA TUJHE SALAM.
This is my India!                                                         VANDE MATA RAM.

BHARAT HUMKO JAAN SA PYARA HAI
SAB SE PYARA DESH HUMARA HAI                

1.        A land which has the snow capped Himalayas.  
            Where every Indian soldier is vigilant;
            To safe guard the Indian Border.
            Keeping their life at stake,
            To protect every Indian’s fate.
            Courage, Sacrifice, Patriotism,
            is their birthright.
            To do or die is their ultimate fate;
            Isn’t it, indeed great!
           Yes, I’m proud of India!
           This is my India, I love my India.

2.        A land where every Indian child;
            Takes pride to renew the Pledge & the National Anthem.
            A land where people of diversity,
            Celebrate different festivals spread unity.
            A land where great heroes & leaders, martyrs
            Scarified their lives, to pay for freedom a precious price!
            Which you and I enjoy today with grace.
            Yes I’m proud of India!
            This is my India, I love my India.

3.        At times in my heart there is a deep pain . . . . .
            When I see precious innocent lives, lose in vain;
            by terrorist attack, communal riots or fights,
            for political, religion or personal gain.
            STOP – echoes a voice deep within . . . . .
            Save our India – save the innocent victims.
            Never let your mother land is disgraced;
            by poverty, injustice or disloyalty deformed.
            Always remember, to honor your country without any blame.

4.            Friends students do your best to raise your nation
            to prosperity, fame and do be praised by all nation.
            So let’s all of us here . . . .
           From North to South, East to West
           Pledge to make our Nation the best!
           Let’s break every barrier;
           Unite with great pride be a messenger
           To spread love, peace harmony
           For the freedom you & I enjoy each day.
           Wherever you are, whatever role you play,
           be it a child, a youth, a teacher a preacher
           an NRI, or a simple citizen or an ordinary fellow creature.
           Contribute your share without any feeling of despair.
                                                                                                                
5.        Don’t criticize or complain don’t hesitate
            Whole heartedly serve you nation with patience
            Let the tri colored flag flutter high a with fame.
            Then you can declare with pride.
            Pledge, with all rights
           Yes I’m proud of India!
           This is my Indian, I love my India.
           Jai Hind – Jai Hind.
           Bharat mata Ki jai.
           Humara Bharat Mahan.

                                                  Happy Independence Day.
                                                  God Bless our Country
                                                   God Bless U all  . . .

Composed:-
Mrs. Juliet D Karodi
K.V. C.M.E.
15/8/11

No comments:

Post a Comment